Tuesday, July 1, 2008

25 weeks~Check out that belly!!

I think the baby either switched positions or doubled in her weight because my belly got huge all the sudden! LOL! I'm finding myslf having a TON of ligament pain!! My business and groin area are killing me..(sorry TMI) I don't rem'b this at ALL with Miss Priss!



7 comments:

Joanna,  July 1, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

I'm so sorry that you are dealing with the ligament pain. I had that right from the being with Michael. My business never hurt until after he was born.

I will say that I think your cute little tummy is not much bigger than mine, and I'm not even pregnant.

Donna & Ellie,  July 2, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

YAY i love belly pics! You definitely popped since last week! SOOO cute. =D

Deanna,  July 2, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

That's how I was!! I carried Kelton out in front the whole time...yee-ouch! You're looking fabulous!!!

Christine,  July 2, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

You look great girl! I'm sorry about the pain. The pain in the business is the worst. OUCH!

Anonymous,  July 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

I don't know what you're talking about because I think you look great! You have the cutest baby bump ever! Hope you get feeling better though. I never had that kind of pain, and I was carrying around an almost 11 pound kid!

pinupmomma,  July 2, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

oh u look fab! i had tons of pains w/ pr.. just rest... =)

Janet,  July 3, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

You look great! I can't believe how far along you are! So sorry you are dealing with pain though! Hope it eases up.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP