Thursday, July 10, 2008

We were bored..*sigh*..rainy days

Well, I had scheduled an appt with Sears to get Cami's pics taken. I never took her for her 2nd bday pics. BUT it rained.. so we stayed home. I had the great idea of taking them myself..HA! Bad idea.. lemme tell ya. She wanted nothing to do with it. GRR! So these are what I got.. a lot of me though. LOL!

*If anyone with photoshop wants to make these look better, i'll email you the pics.* :) I'm going to post them on BBC too.











Don't mind my hair!! HA!! I was trying to hurry before the pic took.


10 comments:

Fullerton Family,  July 10, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Very cute pics! Her blue dress is so cute! I love the one with both of you and her hand is on your tummy! So sweet!

Christine,  July 10, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

Love the pics Kaycee. I would be happy to try to mess with them if you want. I'm not a pro by any means but I can try. I have photoshop elements. If you want me to just email me the pics. bens_mom_dad@yahoo.com

-Bridget,  July 10, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

I think the pics turned out adorable.

pinupmomma,  July 10, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

omg i love the pics u both look soo cute!!!

Joanna,  July 10, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

LOL! I love her face in the second one. I think I know what Cami's thinking, and it's not nice. Very cute though.

Karla,  July 10, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

Kimberly just said EXACTLY what I was going to say. LOL So....DITTO Kimberly!

Kelly,  July 10, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

Aww! Good pics! If you want me to play with them just send them on!!! Anytime you want me to you can send whatever my way!

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Super cute pics. Enjoy your picture taking time now, because since #2 got here, I am lucky if I remember to even get my camera out.

Anonymous,  July 10, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Super cute as usual! You take such good pictures! I love Cami's dress too.

Janet,  July 12, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Ok, y'all are both too adorable. I love that blue dress and did you make that awesome bow? Wow! And omg, I think Cami looks so old. I can't believe how much she has grown up and how long her hair is. When did that happen?? Lol!! Cute Cute!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP