My own place to talk freely about whatever I want! I'm a 20 something, God fearing Christian, SAHM to 2 girls, one of whom has been diagnosed with OC Albinism and wife to a plumber, who works very hard to provide for us. Life is not always easy. I'm learning that at a young age. But I wouldn't change a thing. I love my family. Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in Hope; Patient in tribulation; Continuing instant in prayer
Also, visit my boutique at prissymissboutique.com
My big girl. This lil prissymiss is a firecracker in every since of the word! She keeps you on your toes even when you didn't think you needed to be. If it isn't going her way, she will let you know and most often make you change your mind. She also keeps the house in line! If something is out of place or not gonig as planned, she makes sure that changes real quick like. She is the best big sister and protects her lil sis all day long. She also makes me laugh quite frequently.
CareBear
My sweet baby. She is the baby everyone dreams of. Only crys when she needs something, content, smiley, loveable, adapts well to any situation. She has a condition called Albinism that affects her pigmentation and eyesight. She wears prescription glasses that tint when she is in the sun, hats, and lots of sunscreen, but she doesn't let it get in her way! She's into everything and very determined.
0 comments:
Post a Comment