DELISH Dish of the week
So i'm trying to think of new things to blog about.. I figured since we all have to eat and i'm pregnant (so I have to eat even more), i'd share a weekly installment of a DELISH Dish of mine.
Tonight we had Stuffed Turkey Burgers, Baked Fries, and Brocolli with Cheese melted on it. I tweaked the burgers to my own liking so there really isn't a recipe, but here's what I do..
- Mix Ground Turkey with about 2Tbsp. chopped onion, aproximately 2 Tbsp. Worsteshire Sauce, 1 Egg, and Hamburger Seasoning.
- Then, patty them out, make a hole in the center. Add 1 large Tbsp. Cream Cheese and cover with meat.
- Grill or Fry them.



82 comments:
Can I come over for dinner....that looks so good!
Um, yumm!!! I think I would devour everything on that plate in minutes! I have been trying lots of new recipes, and I tried one last week that was a stuffed burger. You stuffed it with cheddar cheese instead of the cream cheese, but it's the same concept. I really enjoyed it!
Crap... now I'm hungry again!
Happy SITS day! Congrats on being the featured blogger.
Wow that looks good!
That looks so good!
I have never had a turkey burger but I'm thinking I'm gonna have to try me one.
Hey, Kaycee! I'm not really into turkey burgers, and I can't stand cream cheese, but DAMN! those fries are calling my name this morning. Mmmmmm!
Sounds great! Enjoy your SITS day.
Happy SITS Day! This recipe looks so good!
Imna have to try this one!
omg, I love stuffed burgers, especially if they're stuffed with ANY kind of cheese.
That looks like a great dish for a Friday night. With my favorite french fries you can never go wrong! Happy SITS day.
Looks yummy! I am in from SITS...congrats on your day in the spotlight...enjoy :D
Happy SITS day!
Yummy! I really need to go eat my breakfast...I shouldn't really be licking the monitor screen! LOL!
Um...I haven't eaten breakfast yet so now I'm pretty hungry.
Oh I like the cream cheese idea. I've tried bleu cheese crumbles, but we don't always have that around- we always have cream cheese though. What a great idea! Thanks!
The cheese in the middle is a nice touch.
Sounds good! I've never had any luck making turkey burgers because they always fall apart. I'm going to try your recipe and see how they turn out!
Auds at Barking Mad!
Yum!!! I love turkey burgers, and anything stuffed w/cheese is right up my ally!
Yum! That sounds great! I haven't had breakfast yet, and now I'm wanting to start my day with a hamburger. I don't know if I could handle broccoli just yet, though!
Neat idea! I never would have thought about stuffed turkey burgers. Sounds delish!
I love using ground turkey for burgers. It just adds a little something different that makes you pay attention to it, rather than beef, everyone is so used to beef!
Looks yummy!
mmmmm - looks great! :) hope you enjoy your SITS day!
Awesome! Now I"m starving...
Happy SITS day!
:^) Anna
Yum, looks good! I like my burgers stuffed with blue cheese :)
Happy SITS day, though I don't envy you the comment moderation you have ahead of you!
Fries are totally my weakness. Looks yummy!
Looks yummy to me. And Carrah is SO CUTE. Congratulations.
What DOESN'T cream cheese go with?
:)
Happy SITS day!
I should try a turkey burger.
What a great idea to put cream cheese in the middle of the burger! Happy SITs Day!
Happy SITS day! Cream cheese in a burger? Genuis and YUM!
Anything with cream cheese is on my list...
I would NEVER have thought of putting cream cheese in a burger, but especially with turkey, I think that's a brilliant move. I may have to try that out sometime!
I made something similar...stuffed with blue cheese instead. And the cheese all escaped out of my burgers so I had just burgers, with holes in the middle!!!! I'm glad you were able to make it work!!
That sounds really good, actually. I've never heard of stuffed burgers!
I'm so glad that you got featured today. I hope that you enjoy this "baby shower!"
That looks so delicious--how could I get my husband to eat it?! Hmmm
Congrats on being the FB!
Looks yummy. I've never stuffed burgers, must try it now.
Stuffed turkey burgers . . . you are on to something.
I do love cream cheese but it's gotta be in a dessert for me. The thing is that I can't stand to have any moisture at all in my meat. Isn't that nuts?
Happy SITS day! i've never had a Turkey burger but I'm going to try these this weekend!
That look really yummy~ I'm always looking for new things to try.
Wow! That does look delish. I've heard of putting a garlic clove in the middle of a burger patty but never cream cheese. Yum!
Happy Featured Blogger Day and congratulations on your newest little one!
Yummers...now I want a burger at 9:38 a.m. Hubs tried to get me to like turkey but I really don't...and not even mounds of taco sauce can change that. :)
Happy SITS Day!
Cream cheese stuffed burger, I'm officially drooling.
You've just given me an idea for supper tonight! Looks yummy!
Happy SITS day...congrats on being the FB of the day....and yeah for your delish Dish...super yummy....
Ok, now I'm getting hungry for some meat! I never thought of putting cream cheese in a burger. Sounds good.
Major yum! You're lucky that you don't hate all food everywhere when you're pregnant. (I do...for all friggin' 9 months!!)
I was a Mom to 2 boys when I was 21.That was a long time ago.
I wouldn't trade the memories for anything.
Enjoy this stage of life. It goes by very fast.
The turkey burgers look and sound great.
Have a wonderful day.
Pam
I need that recipe!
Can I just tell you that my mouth was watering??! I've been wanting to try ground turkey for burgers but just wasn't sure what would be a good recipe. I'm gonna try this now. THanks so much!
That looks like some good stuff!! Happy SITS Day!
Yuuummmmm...that looks really good!
What time shall I be there this evening?
That looks so GOOD! I must try that one soon.
Wow that looks good. Yum.
yum! Congrats on your saucy blog!
Ooohhh, that looks yum-O! I may have to try that!
Yeah I'm pretty sure I was not cooking stuffed burgers and brocolli at 22!! Your babies are adorable though!
who knew turkey burgers could look so good...i have cooked with ground turkey I will have to give it a try now....Happy SITS day 2 u!
Um Drooling all over :P YUM!!!
BTW Happy SITSta DAY!!!!!!!
P.S. We are the same age (well will be for two more days. I turn 23 on Saturday :))!!! I have only had one though so you are ahead of me there!
That is one massive burger! But it looks great! Happy SITS day!
OMG that looks so tasty and it fits my motto that every thing tastes better with cheese... unless it's bacon and more cheese. Happy SITS day!
Happy SITS day!
Congrats on being the featured blogger of the day!
Wow-dont like cream cheese but thats a greta idea to put something inside of the burger like that...mmm!
Here from SITS and I am starving... want a burger NOW! Looks yummy!
Now that is something new to try! Happy SITS day.
I'm so hungry, and your photos just sent me over the edge. DELICIOUS!
Cream cheese?! I may have to try that!
Congrats on being the featured blogger. Those hamburgers sound yummy!!!
Yummo, love some turkey burgers! Very saucy :)
Looks Good! Happy SITS Day!
fries sound good about now...
Yuuum. I should be going to bed, but now you've made me hungry.
Looks delish!!! I'm sure the kids love your cooking. They are so adorable!! :)
Mmmmm! It sounds/looks delicious!!
That looks really good- just looking at the pic is making me hungry.
Dinner sounds good...and my new fav word...DELISH! Yum Yum!
Mmmmm. I love a good hamburger, although I've never tried turkey. I don't even know if you can get turkey mince over here. I guess I could use chicken mince. I think I'll try this one soon.
Looks so good! When I was 22, (and pregnant with my first), I don't think I even knew how to cook yet! Great job!
Yum! What a great idea.
I LOVE Worchester sauce in my burgers! It makes them taste so darn good. I'll try the cream cheese trick the next time I make burgers- sounds great!
Post a Comment