Mommy Boot Camp
So, i've been in this nesting phase for a while now and I actually love it! My house has not been this clean since I was pregnant with Cami! I've organized and re organized so many times, but it just keeps getting better! Woo Hoo!
Well, here lately, Cami has been "Me too moma, me too" to everything I do! So I gave her a rag and let her go! LOL! She had so much fun cleaning windows, tables, and even her old cardboard house. Yes, she STILL plays with that thing. It was the best craft project EVER! Thanks Caleena for that great suggestion over a year ago!
*OMG!! Let me interrupt regular programming here for just a minute and say *NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!* I just felt a drip on my belly and slowly looked down, holding out hope it wasn't what I thought it was, but alas it was! Boobies have started leaking!!!(Yes it is 11am and I still don't have a bra on..oops!)
:*( What is that about? I think they did it at the same time with Cami. Man, that stinks...
Okay anyway.. here are the pics!
Two things I sort of rearranged and organized. It could be better, but eh..what can ya do?


5 comments:
Were you sitting there naked? hehe j/k. I've always said that the point of having children is to teach them to clean your house. That way you don't have to play a cleaning lady! Hehe. Okay, I'm kidding again...sort of. lol
You can come nest at my house if you wanna. :D
Oh no! Not the drips! I think I started doing that around 22 weeks...drove me nutso! Little Cami girl looks precious!
come to my house....please!
Haha! I totally cracked up at your leaking comment! Cami is such a great helper! Don't you love it? Kade has been really into helping lately too. I hope this stage lasts for awhile!
Post a Comment