Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Siggy..and it's just a practice one!

Which one do you like best? I actually love them both!! The first one was my favorite, initially, because the writing, the flowers, and it says the due date, but then I thought people might think we are having twins because of the 2 u/s pics. Chris liked the 2nd one bc of the circle part and the pictures being closer up. So, what do you think?



Photobucket

Photobucket

OOPS! (Sorry Anna) my siggys weren't fixed right. I had to edit the html and include them that way. They blink :)

6 comments:

Anonymous,  July 13, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

I think the first one because it includes Cami and she is adorable! I dont think it seems like you're having twins.. if anything the 2nd one would think more of that because Cami isn't in it! HTH!

Janet,  July 13, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Hmmm, that's hard Kaycee. They are both great. I agree I like the writing in the first one, and how it includes the due date. I like the circles in the second one though. Tough choice. I'm no help!

Kelly,  July 13, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

I think I like the second one more. Both are super cute!

JenFen,  July 13, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

I like the second one. In fact I noticed it on the Bradgelina thread over at BBC today and was going to ask who did it so I could request a new one myself. I like the first one too but the second is my fav!

Lisa and Curtis,  July 14, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

I LOVE the second one! I love the circle, flowers, and how you can see Carrah so up close too!
~Lisa

Lara,  July 14, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

I love both of them but I think I like the first one better. I wonder if you could ask whoever did it to put Cami's DOB under her name and that way people will understand that the little girl in the pics is Cami and it's not Cami and Carrah that are due in Oct. Either that or you could ask whoever did the second one to put Carrah's due date under it. I think it's fairly simple for them to add info like that. They're both adorable though!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP