Saturday, July 26, 2008

AA for me=Accessories Annoymous

I am in semi nesting mode lately and have been going through all of my things. I decided to go through all of my things and get rid of some stuff that has been needing to go for quite some time now..

I realized that I am an Accessory Junkie!!! I need help .. It has carried over into Cami's closet as well..


Purses and Bags!


Heels and house shoes.
My boots and other dressier shoes on the top shelf and flip flops on the middle shelf.

LMBO! This is Chris' shelf. Notice 5 of the pairs of shoes on the shelf are mine. My really really ugly shoes that I never wear. *gag* Poor Chris..he needs more shoes.
I LOVE LipGlosses!!!!!!! They are my FAV! I cannot go into Bath and Body Works or MAC w/o buying at least one tube.



These are all of the shoes i've bought for Cami over the passed year. I organized them in this big tub to put out in the garage for Carrah.
These are her shoes now :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 26, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Wow.. Cami certainly has a lot of shoes! They are all super cute though! BTW I love lipglosses too.. they are the best!

Janet,  July 27, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Lol! You have some really cute stuff! So does Cami! Carrah is a lucky girl!

Joanna,  July 28, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Oh, that makes me feel so muhc better about my make up addiction.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP