Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Little TMI, but Explains My Life

This post is a little unlike me, but I thought it was just so funny and embarassing at the same moment. It i sjust totally how I feel right now.

After Cami went to sleep last night, I decided to undress in front of Chris, just for fun. I NEVER do this.. you just have to know me, i'm very modest.

He laughed and said "Are you gettin' naked in front of me?" (this is hard for me to type, i'm laughing so hard) And I just looked back and said "maybe.."

All of the sudden, he said, "What's that on your butt?"

I was mortified!! LOL! It was TOILET PAPER!!! Grr.. I had went tinkle earlier and wiped front to back like a good girl and I lost the tp! HAH! I couldn't see over my belly to find it.

:*( boooo!!! I was just "over" the moment by then. LOL!

5 comments:

Joanna,  July 29, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

Oh, I'm so glad you shared that! You just made my morning!

Lara,  July 29, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Bwahahahaahahaha! Did you laugh when you figured out what it was or did you just run? This is definately something that is worth being put in your blog!

Deanna,  July 30, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

ooooo!! I hated not being able to see over my belly!! And that whole peeing in the cup at the prenatal visits! Hellooooo! We can't see to aim down there!

Melissa,  July 30, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

LOL! I have done this too! Now i dont feel so bad. Thankyou for posting this!!

Lainey-Paney,  July 31, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Oh.MY.Goodness.

Well, a friend of mine had a similar experience during pregnancy, only it was at the OB's office for an exam.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP