5:30am calls for a Second Cup of Coffee!
Sweet girl, why oh why did you wake up at/before the crack of dawn?
Yes, you read that right, Cami woke up at 5:30!! She was hollering "Daddy milk! Pweaaase.." Both Chris and I were still snoozing, but when we awoke to that, all we could do is laugh. Followed by the half asleep question "What are you doing awake???" She continued "I'nt milk..pweaase." Then it turned into "JuMilk" haha! She just wanted something to drink!!
We kept trying to coax her back to sleep w/o anything (that is a whole other story..she still has to sleep between us, with something in her cup) Anyway, it wasn't happening. She saw a McDonalds commercial..*they sure do know how to advertise!!*.. and she begged for sausage.
After much debate, we got up. Blah!! Chris made us all sausage and I cooked pancakes with blueberries, whipped cream, and syrup! YUMMY! That was the benefit of getting up so early.
Miss "I want sausage and JuMilk" is now sleeping contently with her milk, while I sip my second cup of FULL caffeinated coffee! Yep, I said it. The pregnant ladies are going to go into shock. :)


5 comments:
YUM, send some MY WAY
Ha ha. I laughed at the pregnant ladies are going to go into shock comment. Your breakfast sounds delicious. I hope you get a good nap in later on.
Oh girl, I know how you feel. Kami wakes up at the crack of dawn and the first thing that comes out of her mouth is "Kami treat! Mom- treat!" I was wondering what time you got up, the time on one of your comments was EARLY!!!!!!!
Hey hot mama, I gave you a blog award, stop by and pick it up!
Oh dear! Sounds like my house. DH co-sleeps with baby X while I sleep in our bedroom, and every morning between 5:30-6:00 I hear the pitter patter of little feet approaching my bed. "Mommy, booby time!" Granted, as a working mama - it IS our most precious time together, but MAN am I ever jealous of the kids that sleep in. Even 7 would be fabulous!
Oh.. and I drank coffee here and there throughout this whole pregnancy. Otherwise I'm not sure I would have made it through 9 hours of work, 5 days a week, every week. Alas. It's not like I was smoking crack! ;)
-Rita
Post a Comment