Thursday, July 31, 2008

Miss "Danger Zone" Strikes Again

My CHILD!

She is trying to give me a heart attack..I swear!

I'm sitting here making HairBows and I hear "Moma, Moma.." as she tottles down the stairs. (Mind you, she does this everyday, all day..so i'm not worried)

But this time, of course, something about this week..she falls!! And she falls down about 6 stairs, onto the hard tile floor! My gosh! I jumped up and grabbed her, checking her out, AGAIN, for the second time in less than 24 hours. :*( She is fine, but she has to big goose eggs on her cheek and forehead.

Once again, bubblewrap anyone?!?

4 comments:

Christine,  July 31, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Poor baby. Emily has been a super clutz this week too. What's the deal? Are they growing or something? She keeps falling while she's walking or running though. Maybe it's her shoes. I hope Miss Priss doesn't have anymore tumbles.

Joanna,  July 31, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

Must be a growth spurt. It's meeing up sleep, and making the poor critters clumsy.

If it will amke you feel better, go to BBC and check out the funny picture thread. Look for Michael with the blush brush in his mouth. Look really close at the picture. He survived taht, I'm sure Cami will handle the goose eggs pretty well

Fullerton Family,  July 31, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

Oh no! That's so sad! Kami's sitting saying "Baby got hurt! Baby's sad. Oh baby, oh baby!" (and yes, she should totally be in bed, but she's freakin' wide awake!!)

Janet,  August 1, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Aw, poor girl! Being a mommy is so hard. Your heart is always one second away from stopping! I hope she is feeling better after her two accidents. My heart breaks for her!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP