Fun in the Sun
It was 96 degrees here yesterday, but with a 101 humidity factor! YUCK! The heat seriously took your breath away when you walked out the door. It was awful. Cami and I decided to play in her little pool in our backyard. It was actually really fun! haha..I got in it and chilled in the water. That just made her day of course.. Here are a few pics I took. I thought the ones of me were hilarious. I DID have bottoms on, I promise :)

I saved the best for last. I love this pic!! She's so cute :)


3 comments:
LOVE the pictures! You look amazing and Cami is so beautiful, especially in that last one! You need to put that one on the wall for sure!
I am completely impressed that you look so good in a bikini while pregnant. Jealous too.
So cute! I wish I had been in a pool all day. Way too hot. Anyway, what the heck is Cami doing in the second to last picture? Peeing? lol. You look great and it's funny that it looks like you have no bottoms on! hehe. Such a cute little belly!
Post a Comment