Friday, July 18, 2008

Picture this.."Kaycee, Moma?" w/ a sly grin

Here she comes walking down the stairs. My grandma and Chris are upstairs finishing my paint project in her room. (I'll come back with more info on that) Back to the story..

She looks at me from the stairs and says, plain as day, "Kaycee, Moma?" with a little sly grin. I said "NO! I'm moma." She shook her head "Kaycee, yep!" GRR!! See what Chris has been teaching her? LOL! He is mad that she learned his name and calls him by it so much that he had to go off and teach her mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  July 18, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Aww what a cheeky little monkey.. sounds so cute though at the same time :)

Christine,  July 18, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

That's too funny. I can imagine the sly grin.

Pam,  July 18, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

My son also does this! He will stand at the top of the stairs and say "Pam? Downstairs?" and I say "I'm Mommy!" and he laughs and laughs. He also does the same thing to my husband, Nik, so I know he's just learning it from watching us!

Teresa,  July 19, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Too cute. I can't wait for moments like that with my little girl. Thanks for the comment on my blog, BTW. I appreciate the prayers. :)

Lainey-Paney,  July 20, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

My hubby did that too. He taught our son my name....

It's okay though...I spend more time at home with the little guy, and I've officially un-brainwashed him.

:)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP