Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Ugh that IS common"

This is what my dr spouted off to me when I called him last night. That's why I NEVER call my dr's office!!!!! GRR! They are SO rude all the time.

I have an insane sinus infection right now. It started about 3 days ago. I started feeling "not quite myself," you know? The next day I had a runny nose and was exhausted. Then, yesterday, it had made its way to my chest. Yuck! The drainage..coughing, hacking, etc.. Anyway I called last night because I blew my nose and a bunch of blood came out! I freaked. Seriously.. I never blow my nose and have blood come out. Ugh! He said "Well that IS common if you've had a cold." I said "it's common for blood to come out my nose???" He said (with a smart ass chuckle) "Well yeah! But if you're worried go to the ER)" and hung up on me!!! PSH! No sir!

I'm so beyond pissed. Yeah maybe I overreacted, but that is NO way to treat a patient. Whatever.. A Hole!

3 comments:

Janet,  July 17, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

I would be so pissed! I can't stand the way some OB nurses and Dr's act. Hello?!? If you are worried about something they should be supportive!! Grrr!! Hope you feel better though, sinus infection's suck!

Fullerton Family,  July 18, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

He HUNG UP on you?! Holy crap, I'd be pissed, too!! I'm sorry you are feeling crappy, that sucks!! I hope you get better soon!

Karla,  July 19, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Thats terrible. How unprofessional of him. He should be ashamed to act like that.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP