A little piece of me that i'm ready to let go of..
These are actual clothes that I wore throughout my teenage years! What was I thinking? LOL! The skirts are incredibly short and I wore them with heels! Guess where to.. cruising the local hangout. Baha!!
Anyway my nesting has hit me in full force and i've decided to clean some things out and get rid of some stuff..


4 comments:
I think its time I do this too!! I know I wont be squeezing back into them anytime soon...hahaha!
"I like dirty boys with no money"?! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!
I've recently cleaned out the closets too, and had to give away a lot of stuff that I used to wear. and like you, I look at some of this stuff & think, "what was I thinking???"
Oh no, when I first saw the pictures, the clothes are so tiny looking that I thought you had been shopping for Cami. : 0
Post a Comment