Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Saturday Night

We decided to do something a little different last night, so we went to an Arena Football Game. Chris has been wanting to go and it was the last game of the season, so we went ahead and went..with Cami! I was so nervous she would act terrible, but she loved it! She had a blast.

There was loud music, football playing, dancers dancing, yummy food, and lots of people! We had great seats where she could stand up and not be in anyone's way. She was just in awe of everything going on. We couldn't take our camera in , but Chris got a couple pics on his phone. I'll upload them later.

We stayed until the 4th period(which amazed me)and right as we were picking up to leave, the big furry mascot came walking by us. It's like a big blue monster! Cami loved seeing him down on the field dancing, but OMG as soon as he got close to us she SCREAMED!! The entire stadium turned and looked at us. Chris and I are both pretty easily embarassed so we were bright red! LOL..it was a sight, but we had a really good time.

1 comments:

Janet,  July 27, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Lol! How cute about the mascot. I can just see you getting embarrassed. I'm sure no one else thought much about it though. That's great that Cami enjoyed it so much. I used to be a cheerleader for our arena football team here. I enjoy the atmosphere. Definitely a lot of fun!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP