Monday, July 21, 2008

Just a few words about my online friends.

I love you girls, more than you'll probably ever know. I am the youngest out of all of you and you still make me feel so equally loved. I've had issues with my IRL friends since I found out I was pregnant with Cami. They pretty much disowned me because I couldn't keep up with the party scene(not that I was huge into it anyway, but I still was there) It is so nice to have a group of ladies that you can trust with your secrets and laugh with about your parenting struggles. I'm just amazed at how supportive everyone is of eachother. Muah big hugs to all of you!!

Thank you x a million to London at London's Calling and Rita at Blog Soup for their generosity in awarding me!! :) I've already awarded some of you and I think everyone has been covered so I won't send them around again. Just know that I dearly love you all!!!

2 comments:

London,  July 21, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Aww you always make me feel so old! :P

JenFen,  July 22, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Even though I know you are only 21 (I mean it is right in the title of your blog, LOL!) it was not until I read Desi's post that it occured to me that you are so mature and together for your age, sometimes it just escapes my mind. Honestly, at 21 I could not have kept a plant alive, let alone been a mother and wife. Some of my younger mom friends IRL constantly need to remind me how mature they are for their age but with you it is just something that I take for granted and although I can only HOPE you were also referring to me, I too also LOVE my online freinds, have few friends IRL and don't know what I would do without my blogging/BBC buddies, including you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP