Monday, July 28, 2008

29 weeks (tomorrow) "That's a HUGE.."

Okay..only 29weeks, but I feel like i'm 50 weeks all of the sudden..is that possible? Haha, i'm getting HUGE!! I'm not even eating that much yall..what is going on? I seriously cut out ALL sweets since finding out I gained 8lbs at the last dr appt. I've been eating healthy and drinking tons of water. BOO HOO!!



8 comments:

Christine,  July 28, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

Look how cute you look. Your belly is so cute and looks so smooth. :D You aren't as huge as you make yourself sound. I don't think so anyway. Congrats on being 29 weeks. :D It's going by so fast.

Anonymous,  July 28, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Congrats on your baby belly, isnt it the best feeling to know that you have a human in there. but I was wondering how to contact you besides through a comment. I am looking for somehting creative to Make for Noah and his new room. Its going to be beach surfer theme. I saw your rooms for your daughters and they turned out beautiful.

Karla,  July 28, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Kaycee~ You are growing a BABY~ that's what's going on!!! Easy on yourself! You're beautiful!

Mindy,  July 28, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Congratulations on hitting 29 weeks! You look great!

KatBouska,  July 28, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

I love prego mommies! Just look at that belly. And don't worry, I gained 13 pounds in one visit...it'll come back off...eventually.

Joanna,  July 29, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Dude! You have no idea what huge is. Seriously. Your tummy isn't huge, it's down right cute!

Mama Mia,  July 29, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

I think you look great..oh and I am LMBO about the TP

Deanna,  July 30, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

I'm slacking on my blogs because work got really busy, but I just had to check in and see how you're doing!! You're looking awesome! And don't worry about size...that baby needs lots of room...maybe she's gonna be a big girl!

I'm 5'1" and my K-man was 22 inches and 9lb 7oz!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP