Thursday, July 3, 2008

GO ME!!

I walked at the park for about 45 minutes today, then let Cami play on the slides and swings. I sweated my booty off..yippie!! LOL, I haven't excercised in so long and it feels great! I tried to get out early enough thi smorning so it wouldn't be quite as hot. When we first got there it was breezy and felt amazing, but by the end of the walk I was sweating bullets. I need to make myself get up and do that more often. It always rejuvinates(sp?) me.

One bad thing, though.. I feel like I stink all the time lately!! What is that about?? YES, I do bathe and wear deodorant. LMBO! Not sure if you were thinking that, but just wanted to clarify. :)

1 comments:

Megan,  July 3, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Hi Kaycee! I'm from the Oct. board on BBC. I love following your blog. You even inspired me to start my own for my unborn baby! (though not on blog spot, I couldn't figure it all out LOL) Anyway, I wanted to comment on the feeling like you stink part! I noticed once I was pregnant, my sweat seemed a lot stinkier and my deodorant just wasn't cutting it. So, I bought Degree in some super strength-like prescription strength. It comes in a box, and Secret makes one too. They work GREAT! --Megan

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP