Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mmm Cookie Coffee

I make me a cup of coffee every morning to kick start the day, right? Well.. Sunday night I baked some cookies for my wonderful family because i'm so loving like that. But, guess who has been eating the cookies? ME you say?! Yep..sad, sad story huh?

The cookies need to be eaten, that's my excuse for nibbling them at all hours throughout the day. This morning I decided that I wanted to dip them in my coffee, so I did. When I turned around, I saw that Cami was watching me with a dead stare. "Me too moma!" haha.. crud! But I let her dip away and sure enough *ker-plop* went the cookie. There was no fishing it out either because the coffee was so hot that the cookie dissolved almost immediately. I must say, it tasted pretty good.

On a craptastic note.. There are gnats circling my waffles as I type. Ugh! Sometimes they land in the syrup on the plate and get stuck!!! Stupid little bugs!

1 comments:

Mindy,  July 23, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Cookies is a great way to start the day! LOL I did the same thing this morning! I'll have to try dropping a cookie in the coffee tho...

Is it the time of the year or something with the gnats? We've got a bunch of them around my house too and it's driving me nuts!! I thought that they had maybe come in with some fruit or something that I bought.

Anyways...I hope your day gets better!

Mindy
www.barrenbride.wordpress.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP