Tuesday, July 22, 2008

28wks! 3rd tri-yay!!

I can't believe it's already the 3 trimester!! Hip hip hooray!!!

I go to the dr tomorrow for my 28wk check up. I'm going to ask him about Zantac. I took it the other night because I have serious acid reflux/heartburn and that stuff cleared it right up..and quick!! I'm starting to feel all the little uncomfortable things now. Plus Carrah is growing quickly and her kicks are starting to hurt a tad. haha! I'm loving it though. Trying my best to enjoy every minute!!

Cami had to take a belly pic in her room. Seriously, I did not make her do this..I swear!!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  July 22, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Yea! I can't believe you're already in the 3rd trimester! Carrah is going to be here before you know it!

Cami is so cute in that picture!

Deanna,  July 22, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

You are doing so good!! I can't believe it's already your third trimester! I miss those thumps and bumps from baby and how you could see his little elbows and rump rolling around. Are you still amazed that Cami came from you? And now there will be a little sister! :)

Christine,  July 22, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Yay for the third trimester! And OMG can Cami get any stinkin' cuter?

JenFen,  July 22, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

I am so excited for you to be entering the third trimester because although it does mean you will grow increasingly uncomfortable, it also means you are on the home stretch. Yah! And Cami is so cute how she is always mimicing you.

Beth,  July 23, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Did you get a prescription for Zantac from your doctor? Heartburn/reflux was my worst pregnancy symptom (for both pregnancies) so I took generic Zantac (or some kind of generic antacid) every day, twice a day. It really helped. And literally the day I had my babies, the heartburn went away. It's no fun though! So I hope it's better. Congrats on making it to your third trimester. The time flies by so quickly! BTW--Cami's room looks amazing! You are so talented.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP