Giving Credit Where Credit is Due-Hubby
I'm not usually one to blog about Chris, or even mention him much, for that matter. We're not one of those lovey dovey couples who are constantly in awe of eachother.. that just isn't us. But after our troubles this passed year, we have really grown into one. It's like we're more of a team now. We set a rule that the computer will be turned off at 7pm every night so we can watch our shows together as a family and play with Cami(color, read books, etc..) Since then, things have steadily went uphill. We are much more affectionate with each other now, even if that means a simple hug when he gets off of work. I'm thrilled with how things are going..
His due credit is this.. He has truly stepped up and begun to help me out around the house. I have't even had to ask. He realizes not only am I exhausted(with reason), but also it is so much more difficult for me to do everyday chores. Such as giving Cami a bath. That is probably the toughest thing i've encountered through this pregnancy. Our tubs are very deep with high sides so my belly is all in the way. Chris has started giving her her baths at night before bed to take at least one thing off my plate. He has also been cleaning the downstairs in the mornings before heading out to work. Which is a tremendous thing to me! If my kitchen is dirty, i'm in a "heckuva" bad mood for the rest of the day. SO, even though he doesn't read my blog, I felt like I needed to give him a "shout out" and say i'm so very appreciative.


3 comments:
I think it's always good for your marriage any time you can give the spouse a shout out - even if they don't see it. =)
That was a very touching and very honest tribute to your hubby and your marriage. I am glad he is helping you out - giving baths while pregnant is tricky business!
That's wonderful. I'm glad that the 2 of you are growing so much closer. I think it's really nice that he's giving Cami her baths too. That's some extra bonding time.
Post a Comment