Monday, July 7, 2008

26 weeks (tomorrow)

I thought i'd take my 26 week pic today since i'm dressed with makeup and hair done. (I have to clean house tomorrow..blah)


And a few more of us being posers for the camera! :P

8 comments:

Fullerton Family,  July 7, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Wow, you don't even look pregnant!


SO KIDDING!!! Love the belly shots, so cute!!!! (oh, and hello, you're belly? How could anyone think it's not a preggo belly?! Totally round and cute!)

Anonymous,  July 7, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Beautiful, as usual!

Joanna,  July 8, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

I love round pregnant tummies!

Lara,  July 8, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

So cute and I love your shirt! I'm totally loving your new blog header!

House of Blues,  July 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

I love the shirt! I have the same one! You look great!

Janet,  July 8, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

I love that shirt! You look way cute...and pregnant!

Christine,  July 8, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

WOW! You look great. It certainly won't be long before she's here. :D

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP