I just cried during the movie..The Terminal
Am I hormonal, or what?!
You know the part where Gupta, the little Indian man, learns that Victor is going to go back to Karkoghia, only to protect him, that he runs out in front of the plane and turns himself in?
OMG! I seriously bawled my eyes out!! Chris walked in and was like "Are you crying? What is sad in this movie?"
That has got to be one of the greatest movies. I just love it! Plus, Tom Hanks is a great actor, so that helps.


3 comments:
Well, seeing how I've been known to cry at TV commercials, I can completely understand where you are coming from.
I hate preggo hormones! That's cute though. I've never seen that movie. So maybe I should check it out.
I cry at the most random things too, and I'm not even pregnant!! Have you seen the movie The Bucket List? I cried like a baby for the last 20 or so minutes. DH was looking at me like I was nuts!
Post a Comment