Hubby Must Have a Halo Today
Remember, just a few hours ago, I posted this appreciation post to Chris. He came home from work today *beaming*! I mean giddy like a little boy that just got his favorite toy!
I said "Wow, what are you so happy about?" He quickly remarked "You'll see." and handed me an envelope that usually holds his weekly paycheck. In it was another sheet of paper. It read "BONUS..$1500" Then showed taxes that were extracted(of course, there has to be a let down in every story, right?) The final totaly was $1,001.19.
WOOOOOO HOOOO!!! I'm so excited. He deserves that so much! He works so hard at that job an even goes out of his way to help customers. I'm SO proud of him and so thankful that they took the time to acknowledge his efforts.


2 comments:
That's absolutely wonderful. Congrats to Chris!
Yay! Go Chris! Congrats!
Post a Comment