Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lake Days

My dad and step mom are camping at the lake for a week, so we went up for the day Saturday. It was a blast! Soooo relaxing too. Their camping spot is in a great spot with lots of shade and it's right on the water. So we sat in the shade talking, cooking, etc..(Cami played in the dirt) and if we got hot we just walked about 10 foot down to the water and jumped in for a while. We took their boat out for a little spin as well.

Cami enjoying her hot dog.

Silly girl! I swear she downed that hot dog in like 2 minutes!

I have a crazy amt of freckles now! Argh! Oh and yeah..I have to take pics of myself..*sniff sniff*
There was no sand where they were at(BOO) so she played with her toys in the gravel and dirt. LOL, she didn't mind.
Chris doing some grilling.
I could not believe she fell asleep!!! Insaneness..lol! She slept so peacefully too.
Enjoying a powdered donut! Mmm

2 comments:

Mindy,  July 20, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Well, Mom, you know it was a hard day at the beach when they pass out like that! I love seeing kids actually get to play and get dirty! Too many moms don't let their kids do that these days!! Kudos to you!

Mindy

Janet,  July 20, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Too cute! I love her swimsuit. And girl, you are so beautiful! You don't have to worry about freckles or anything!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP