Happy Independence Day!!!
We had a GREAT 4th of July! Started it off by eating at IHop!! YUM, I was sooo craving pancakes with fresh fruit and I got just that. Cami ate 4 pieces of sausage!! LOL, I couldn't believe it. Then we headed to Wal Mart for Chris some swim trunks. That tells you how long it's been since we've all been swimming. haha! Got that, came home, pakced up the ice chest and car and headed out to the lake. It takes about 45 minutes to get there so we had a nice little drive. Cami slept of course. She was in love with the sand! It was really neat. I figured she'd like it, that's why we bought her the little sand toys.
Here she is at home before we left. Her face is really red here, for some reason. It wasn't hot at all. Prob around 75 degrees.
Hehe! Look who got stuck blowing up the "boat", as Cami calls it.



5 comments:
OMG! Super cute pics. Can't wait to hear the details. I especially love the family pic and the ones of Chris tossing Cami in the air. I also like her bow. Did you make it??
I LOVE the pictures!! Cami is SO adorable! And I dont' know what you're talking about because I think you look great!
First of all, you look great. Second, watermelon is DELISH! And third, the pics of Chris throwing Cami in the air are adorable, scary, but adorable!
Oh, I knew I wanted to say something else about the picture of Chris throwing Cami in the air. I laughed so hard at those because Chris is sticking his tongue out in both of them!
Great pics as always! What a Daddy's girl!
Post a Comment