Monday, July 28, 2008

Imagine This Scene..

Yesterday afternoon, Cami had just woke up from a super long nap(yay!),I was cleaning up the downstairs, and Chris was bringing some clothes down to do the laudry.

Well, it seems that I do not realize how big my belly actually is because I bump into things all the time! I was walking to the kitchen and i ran smack into the side of my desk! Only I bumped it with my belly then bounced off and bumped my butt on the wooden chair behind me. I hollered "OUCH!!!" really loud, because I tend to get louder with my OUCHes and SHOOTS to avoid cussing.

Cami said "Ah, what happened moma?" I said "Moma got hurt :(" and she said "Okay, kiss?" But I was walking away as she said that, so she chases me across the room making kissy noises at my butt. LOL! Right at that time, Chris walked downstairs and was like.."hmm, Why is she running across the house trying to kiss your butt?"

BAHA!! I laughed SO hard! .. Maybe it's one of those *You had to be here* Moments!

1 comments:

Christine,  July 28, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

I'm trying to imagine that and I have to say, it's a funny picture. LOL. Sounds like something Emily would do.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP