Sunday, July 6, 2008

Do they really think that is a compliment??

Telling a woman that is 6 1/2 months pregnant that she does not even look pregnant is NOT a compliment. I mean, come on.. if you have kids, you should know that. In no way is hearing that you look a little heavier better than hearing that you look pregnant (unless, of course, you are not pregnant) GRR!! What is up with that?? I don't think that ever happened to me when I was pregnant with Cami. People started noticing when I was around 5 months.


I got Chris to take this unposed pictures of me last night in non maternity clothes. I do wear non maternity stuff every once in a while and figured it made it more difficult to tell I was preg, but I still think I look very much pregnant!! haha!



5 comments:

Karla,  July 6, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

You definitely look pregnant Kaycee!
:)

Erin,  July 6, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

I think you definitely look pregnant! If people don't see it they're idiots!

Joanna,  July 7, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Well, you look like a very slender woman with a basketball under her shirt. I have no idea what that person was talking about.

Janet,  July 7, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

You definitely look pregnant, and you definitely look great! Ppl are just morons if they can't tell.

Deanna,  July 7, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Girl, you look preggy (and fabulous!). Anyone who doesn't know your pregnant by looking at you is a moron.

I ended up wearing regular clothes for most of my pregnancy (just in larger sizes). I didn't give in to maternity clothes until that last trimester (ugh!). Of course, I also gained 56 pounds, so I was larger than I needed to be. :P

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP