Sunday, July 13, 2008

The BIG wait is over :P

Angelina and Brad have their twins!! Now, can everyone breathe again? Sheesh..you'd think they were kings and queens. I do admit that I have been interested in what she will have, but my goodness, all the press on them is a bit ridiculous. I almost feel sorry for them.

I never liked Angelina because of how she stole Brad away from Jen Anniston, but what do I know..there could be more to the story. She does seem to be a great mom. Doesn't go about parading her kids like some celebs..lol!

Anyway, here is the article on People.com It looks as though they must've won the first baby pictures because, notice they aren't calling them "Brangelina" anymore. That was one of the rumored drawbacks of whomever won the first pics..They couldn't call them "Brangelina" anymore. It was apparently up for grabs between People and US weekly. I heard the bidding was at $16million!!! WOWza! At least we know they will be donating it to charity. :)

What do we think of the names? Knox Leon and Vivienne Marchilene. I'm not a fan..

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 13, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

I actually like the names!! I think Knox is cute and goes well with the other two boy names. Even though it is kind of weird because there's a Knox Rd a half mile from my house. Love the girls name too, probably more than Shiloh's name. (I went to school with someone named Shilo and I just remember some bad things about her). I love how the middle name is Angelina's late mother's name. Very sweet.

I saw that they aren't to call them "Brangelina" anymore! I would get so sick of it too if I were them.

Anonymous,  July 13, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Hi... I know you don't know me but I just thought I'd give you a little comment as a new blog user myself I know how much I appreciate little comments so I thought I'd send you one from a blog stalker now and again! Heh!

I'm not a fan of the names either... Vivienne I like OK but Knox.. definitely not so much. Maddox, Pax AND Knox is bound to get confusing!

Ilma,  July 13, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

While I wouldn't choose those names for my kids, they are a lot better then Coco, Apple, Suri or Sunday.

btw, I really like the name Carrah!

Lisa and Curtis,  July 14, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

I don't care for either of the names. I heard that Knox is a name of someone on Brad's side.
And like Amanda said, the m/n of the girl is from A.J.'s mom. But I still don't care for them. lol Just not my taste, but I bet the babies are gorgeous! lol
I agree too, better than Coco, Apple or Sunday. I think Suri can be cute...one celeb's babies name is Radio Static. (You read that right!)LOL

I'm always happy you like the gossip like me! haha
~Lisa

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP