Friday, July 25, 2008

DELISH Dish of the Week

Corn Flake Coated Chicken.

I thought i'd make a Southern Style throwback to my dad's cooking. He used to make this for me when I was little because it is quick, easy, and good! Cami LOVED helping!!

Package of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Any brand Corn Flake Cereal
1 Egg
Splash of milk
Big Ziplock bag

Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Fill the ziplock bag about 1/4 way full of corn flakes. Crush, crush, crush!!!
Dip the chicken in the egg/milk mixture. Then put 2 at a time in the ziplock bag. Shake, Shake, Shake!!!
When it is good and coated, take them out and place on a baking sheet. (I spray it with Pam first)
Bake for about 30-45 mins at 425 degrees (That's a guess..)

How cute is she, really?!
Raw Chicken before putting in the oven.
After. Served with baked potato and corn. Easyyyyy!!

3 comments:

Melissa,  July 25, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

This looks yummy. I will be trying it for my kids! You have a beautiful, growing family. Blessings to you.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Melissa at Another Day In Paradise

Christine,  July 26, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

Looks very delish! I'll have to try it. We love chicken in this house! AND she is SUPER DUPER cute... as always. :D

Heidi O,  July 26, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

That's a great idea and something that I can have Maggie help with not just my older kid. Thanks for sharing.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP