I'm going to nag a little more..
I'm sorry that i'm not my normal rosey self this week. Something's up with my body, i'm just not sure what it is.. I feel just plain yuck! Seriously, I don't remember every feeling like this when pregnant with Cami. Not even at the very end!! I'm completely nauseous every day again.. What is up with that?!? I think morning sickness was over in the first tri.. :*( Also, I wake up at least 3 times to potty at night, plus leg craps, plus Cami kicking me in the back!
I feel like such a bad mom lately. All I want to do is sit here! I do'nt want to go outside because it is ridiculously hot and I get dizzy and nauseous. If I stand up to long or try to clean to much I get sick. It seems like all I can do is sit on my arse in the ac..which means Cami has to watch movies, or play by herself. :( While at the dr yesterday there was a woman there with her 3 yr old little boy. He was SO smart. It made me feel like such a slacker..like I don't teach Cami enough. She cannot draw a circle yet or tell me when she needs to potty(heck she doesn't even sit on the dang potty!)
Uh.. maybe I should stay away from here, yall are going to think i'm this terribly grouchy, whiney, hag! I really don't feel good though. I hope everything is okay with the baby and me.. I keep having dreams that I have her early. I am SO much bigger in the belly than I was with Cami at this point and I can literally feel my belly stretching at night. GAG I just feel blahhhh..
I feel like such a bad mom lately. All I want to do is sit here! I do'nt want to go outside because it is ridiculously hot and I get dizzy and nauseous. If I stand up to long or try to clean to much I get sick. It seems like all I can do is sit on my arse in the ac..which means Cami has to watch movies, or play by herself. :( While at the dr yesterday there was a woman there with her 3 yr old little boy. He was SO smart. It made me feel like such a slacker..like I don't teach Cami enough. She cannot draw a circle yet or tell me when she needs to potty(heck she doesn't even sit on the dang potty!)
Uh.. maybe I should stay away from here, yall are going to think i'm this terribly grouchy, whiney, hag! I really don't feel good though. I hope everything is okay with the baby and me.. I keep having dreams that I have her early. I am SO much bigger in the belly than I was with Cami at this point and I can literally feel my belly stretching at night. GAG I just feel blahhhh..
Edited to add: This is 31 weeks with Cami

And now 28.2 weeks with Carrah (Sorry ab the clothes..that's what I sleep in) hah!


9 comments:
First of all, you are NOT a bad mommy and it's normal to feel tired and not want to be in the heat. Heck, I'm sitting here on my arse almost everyday and I'm not even pregnant. From what I can see through your posts, Cami is a very smart little girl. As for the potty thing.... Benjamin is JUST now getting to where he'll go and he's 3 1/2. He can't draw a circle yet and neither can Emily. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's ok for Cami to entertain herself. I'm sorry you're feeling so icky. HUGS girl.
You are not a bad mommy! It takes a lot of energy and strength to grow a person and on top of that raise a toddler. I think we all go through phases where we feel like we need to do more to 'teach' our LOs because I feel that way w/Cooper sometimes too, but know that you're doing a great job! Cooper is not into potty training yet either, I think he'll be in diapers until high school somedays, but I try to remind myself I'm going to go by his schedule on this one.
Kaycee, I really think it's the heat, hon. It's affecting me the same way. Give yourself a break! You're a pregnant SAHM with a 2 year old!
Oh, and check the last bullet on today's Craw[ford] Gumbo - it will make you smile!
Ah sweetie, I know exactly how you feel. I was bigger and had less energy when I was preggos with Jadyn too, and it is partly because when you have a toddler you cannot always rest when you want too, which is exactly what your body it telling you to do and this heat does not help either. Believe me, Jake watched his share of Blues Clues those last few months and he made it out okay. LOL!
And as for the potty training, I would try to stress about that either. Jake was 3 ½ when he finally PTed and you know what? He was done with no accidents in a week so there is definitely advantages to waiting until they are ready. Although I do have much respect to those who are able to PT their LOs early, I am going to wait until Jadyn is good and ready, which will be no time soon.
And we all have those days, weeks, months when we feel like we do not do enough as moms (Remember my Mother’s Day post, which I am getting ready to update everyone on BTW). But I know from BBC and your blog that you are a concerned and involved mother and most importantly Cami is loved. She will learn things in time and learning should be fun anyway.
And feel free to vent away – we come here to read about the good and the not so good, because it is honest and real. So cheers and hugs to keeping it real!
So you know that was supposed to say try NOT to stress about PTing. LOL!
That's what I get for not double checking for typos but I was rushed and that comment was LONG and can you believe I lost it and had to retype it a second time?
BTW - that last belly shot of you is SO CUTE!
I felt like a slacker mom too at the point you are at. My girls are 2 years and 6 weeks apart. I spent many days laying on the couch and felt like I was neglecting my oldest. But I think it prepared her a little for what was to come. She was not going to be the center of attention all the time. I abandonned potty training. She screamed at the mention of the word potty. I think they can sense your tention with it. And from all the pictures you have posted, you look great. I did get bigger faster with my second. I think it is something about with those muscles previously being stretched out. Just my rationalization. And don't worry about all the movies she is watching. I swear my 3 year old talks like a 5 year old because of all the tv she has watched.
Welcome to pregnancy with a toddler. It isn't as nice as it was the first time around!! Hang in there!
Aww...being pregnant sucks. Remember, with Cami, you weren't pregnant in the summer. Summer pregnancies are a whole different ball of wax. I felt crappy the entire time I was pregnant with Michael, so I can realte to how you feel. It's normal.
Post a Comment