I jumped on the Wii train..
Well I want to anyway, so I got the alerts sent to my cell.
I'm really excited about it! I've been looking forward to those alerts everyday and I finally got one!! It's the Wii Fit+We Ski+Sleeve Bundle for $149.99 I may go ahead and get it, then wait for a Wii to come available.
I'm SO dang pumped ab it. LOL! I think I may save it til Christmas for Chris though..hmm, not sure yet. Our anniversary is Sept 17th, but we told each other our vaca to Branson at the end of August is our present to each other. We shall see! Just thought i'd share my excitement.


5 comments:
LUCKY!! We want one so bad, but it's dang hard to get one up here!! Have fun! (When you get the Wii, too!)
We've had the Wii for a while but I'm dying to get a Wii Fit. I need to start looking for one again. My friend has one and it's soooo much fun. You get good exercise too.
Don't wait until Christmas. Wii Fit rocks! I hate to say it, but I'm hooked on the yoga. Just make sure that if you do use it, that Chris does not have a video camera on your butt when you play hoola hoop.
We love the Wii here too!! We also have the Xbox 360 and are currently obsessed with Guitar Hero.
You guys are going to Branson...I live a few hours away and still have never gone....hope you have fun!
Post a Comment