$3.73 Gas Prices Maks Me..Happy?!
YES, it does! As sad as that is, I was truly ecstatic when I read the sign at the gas station yesterday!! I said "OMG, Chris look!!" haha, like I had seen a flying pig or something. But, no, it was just gas prices that had dropped about 6 cents since I bought gas last week.
Wanna know my little secret? You may already know, but i'll share anyway.
Go buy a Wal Mart gift card and get the amount that it usually takes to fill up your car. Then go to the Murphy gas station right next to Wal Mart and fill up, using your card. It saves you 3cents!! Yippie, so i'll actually be paying $3.70 :)!!


5 comments:
That would make me happy too! I try not to even look at the gas prices lately. My dad does that Walmart giftcard thing.
I remember when gas hit 1.50 a gallon and that was ridiculously high. To show my age, when I started driving gas was just a little over a dollar a gallon. ZOIKS! It's nice to get a relief right now.
OMG, I would freak if our gas went down that low!! It just dropped to $3.99 a gallon and we were so happy! We were paying around $4.25 so this is a welcome change!
I know how you feel!! Jori laughed at me last week because I was all "Yay! Gas is only $3.89!" ONLY?! Lol!!
I'm jealous!!! We're still getting screwed, paying over 4 a gallon.
Post a Comment