Seriously bank lady..seriously?!?!
So on our way to the lake yesterday we needed to run by the bank and deposit a check. (From Chris work. Get this: He had to get fuel for his work truck and the Fuelman card didn't work!! We had to pay $120 out of our pocket for fuel for his WORK truck. Someone there forgot to pay the bill, so the card wouldn't work. ARGH! At least they wrote us a check at the end of the day. Idiots!)
Oops sorry, I tend to get off the beaten track. Back to the story.. We pulled up to the speaker thingy and press "Call" because we needed a deposit slip.
"Hi" she answers "I'm sorry, but we don't open up until 9"
That's fine, I understand, but it was 8:57!!!!!!!! WTH?? I mean..maybe there is some kind of policy/code/etc.. but that is just insane! I was so angry..grrr!! We drove across the street, had breakfast at McyD's, then made our way back to the bank. It was now 9:18 and the stupid flashy light still said "Closed." I was like Hell to the No!!! But we pulled up and they were open. Hmm.. I think they need to get their business together!


3 comments:
Believe me, I know just how annoyed you are, and honestly that would have made me so frustrated...but you have a way of cracking me up! I love your stories!
At least you got a yummy breakfast!
People like that irritate the hell out of me! I think if the woman was right there and talked to you, she should have been able to give you whatever service you need.
Post a Comment