Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heartbreaking Story

A missing 2 year old child needs our prayers. I've been following this story and it just breaks my heart. Her mom is 22years old, only one year older than me, with a daughter the same age as mine. I just cannot imagine what she was thinking to not report to authorities that her child was missing. I'm not one to judge, but it just makes me angry. She has lied several times about several things to the police. What else is she lying about? Lord willing, that baby girl is safe somewhere.

The newest story..updated 49 minutes ago. "Mother's car smelled of decomposition."

The original story.. "Where is missing 2 year old?.."

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 23, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

That is just the saddest thing I've heard. I feel so bad for this little girl. It really makes me appreciate Zoey even more than I do. I just want to go give her a big hug and a kiss!

Jennifer Terrero,  July 24, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

I know what you mean... this story drives me nuts... I cant understand for the life of me why this mother hasn't said anything to the police yet!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP