Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My latest BOWS!

I finally got around to making a "Loopy Surround a Bow"
I think i'll sell them for $7.
And just a Ribbon Spray attached to a tiny Boutique Bow. This one didn't turn out exactly like I had planned. If anyone wants it, let me know. $2!

I'm trying to update my Etsy account. Please check it out: http://www.prissymiss.etsy.com
I'm also working on new bags, diaper wipe cases, and hairbow holders.

74 comments:

Joanna,  July 16, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

I'm etiher going to have to have a little girl, or I'm going have to start buying these for my friends with girls. They are just too darn cute.

Kelly,  July 16, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

oohhh!! LOVE the first bow!!! You are so good at making them!!

Deanna,  July 17, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

There's something waiting for you over at my blog!

As always, cute cute bows!! I love the pink one!

Deanna,  July 17, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Yes yes yes to the Ped Egg!! Remember not to over do it - which is hard because it feels soooo good. And then follow up with lotion. Wonders!!

Unknown,  November 13, 2008 at 2:04 AM  

Beautiful Bows, I wish I was capable. I'm very impressed. Take care

Carrie,  November 13, 2008 at 2:10 AM  

Ooooo, cute bows. Now if the midget would just grow some hair for me to put them in...

Tinabean,  November 13, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

I so need another little girl!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional,  November 13, 2008 at 3:15 AM  

Totally adorable! Congrats on your SITS day. I was a Mom of 2 at 22, also! Now I'm a mom of 4 at 35...they grow up way too fast!

April,  November 13, 2008 at 5:49 AM  

What pretty bows! I used to always put bows in my girl's hair when they were young. Now, they're 16 and 12 and wouldn't be caught dead wear them...makes me a little sad. :(

Heather,  November 13, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Those are so cute! I'll have to check out your store! :-)

Kimmie,  November 13, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

I have little boys... but these make me want a girl.

Creative Junkie,  November 13, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

I just saw your etsy shop and your boutique site ... you do beautiful work.

It's all so adorable! Makes me want to have another girl!

Karol,  November 13, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

That is why I need a girl!

*happy SITS day!

Amy,  November 13, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

We are a little too big for bows now, but when they were little, my oldest never wore them, but my youngest had to have her bow, or she was not completely dressed.

Those are really cute, good luck with your shop :D

Astrid in Bristling Acres,  November 13, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

Happy SITS day!

OMG...those are just the prettiest bows! I just wish, wish, wish my girls would wear them. They cry every time I put them in their hair and then take them immediately out. :( Any advice for a mommy who wants her girlies to wear bows?

Unknown,  November 13, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

Oh my gosh! Those are beautiful!

Legal Diva,  November 13, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

What adorable bows! Too bad my girls won't wear them anymore (except when forced to for special occasions). My almost 8 year old twin girl told me this morning that matching bows are 'not normal' for second grade. I was a little sad!

larkswing,  November 13, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Very cute bow! I have boys, so bows were never around :)

Barking Mad!,  November 13, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

I love your bows! Absolutely darling.

Linked from SITS!

Auds at Barking Mad!

Melissa Lester,  November 13, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

I am a bow girl too! That's one of the things I love about the South: little girls in smocked clothing and hairbows. I make most of my girls' bows, although I have never made one as fancy as your first one. Very cute!

Blessings Abound,  November 13, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

How pretty! My daughters would go crazy over them!:)

Anonymous,  November 13, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

Super cute. If only I could still wear them now...

katylinvw,  November 13, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

sooo cute! you're crazy talented! gotta check out your etsy shop! - enjoy all your comment love :)

Jaden Paige,  November 13, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

These are very cute! Happy SITS day!

S Club Mama,  November 13, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

the pink bows are darling. I love that loop!

Anna Lefler,  November 13, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Wow, those are gorgeous! I don't think I could ever make one, though. Mine would look more like something that had gotten caught in the vacuum.

I'm crafty like that.

Enjoy your day!

:^) Anna

Vickie,  November 13, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Ah pretty bows.. Another store for christmas shopping.

Christy,  November 13, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

way cute...hello from SITS

Cassie,  November 13, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Happy SITS day! These are so awesome!

Michelle,  November 13, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

I really admire people who can take bits of this and bits of that and make the most gorgeous things. Your bows are really neat. If only Little Miss had hair that could keep ANYthing in it! :)

jubilee,  November 13, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Adorable. You are quite talented.

Brooke,  November 13, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Oh congrats on getting your day on SITS.! I have not checked in with you for a while so I was glad for this reminder!

Heather,  November 13, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Hope all this comment love is making you feel warm and fuzzy, chasing away those rainy day blues.

Good thing God gave you girls. These bows are adorable, but they sure would look silly on a boy. I am loving that first bow...too cute!

Anonymous,  November 13, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Super cute! Again, congrats on your SITS day!

Marrdy,  November 13, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Now I really want my baby girl back. Those are such cute bows.

Katie,  November 13, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Good job on the bows--they're adorable!!

Anonymous,  November 13, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

You made such cute bows! I never could do that. I have made barrettes with gems, beads, etc. but I never could do it with ribbon. Good for you and congrats on your SITS day today!

Robyn,  November 13, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Oh my gosh! You totally rock at making bows. I wish I had a girl that I could put bows in her hair. (I have a girl, but she is a high school athlete - NO BOWS policy.)

The Boss Lady,  November 13, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Bummer, only boys in my house. But those are adorable!

Susan,  November 13, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

wow, you are so talented...the are adorable! congrats on your sits day

Mrsbear,  November 13, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Nice work, they're very cute. Happy SITS day.

Mammatalk,  November 13, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Darling! Every little lady should have a bow like that!

Lesley,  November 13, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

love the bows...but I don't think Pooh would enjoy wearing them.....makes me want a girl or two....

Michelle,  November 13, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Hey, I have that same ribbon........I'll have to copy you. Just kidding (on the copying part).

Super cute ribbons! I have thought of making them myself to sell!

Ritch in Love,  November 13, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

Super cute! My mom ALWAYS put my hair up in bows just like that when I was a little girl.

Temple,  November 13, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

I've never been a big "bow" girl but those are A-DOR-ABLE!!! I'm thinking of several little girls (and their moms) that I know would love them!

BlueCastle,  November 13, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Very cute bows! I hope you do well selling them.

jori-o,  November 13, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

adorable! you are so talented!

Kally,  November 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

I love those bows. My little girl is big into bows and would love these.

KatBouska,  November 13, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

You're gonna have the best looking girls on the block!

Anonymous,  November 13, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

So cute!!! I am going to go and check you out because I want some new bows!

Rachael,  November 13, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Super cute! I'm over to check out your Etsy shop now!

Rhea,  November 13, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Beautiful bows! I remember my sister and mine's bow draw. It was so much fun to go through. No bows here though, I have two boys. sigh.

angie,  November 13, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

So cute! I just have 2 nephews, I'm missing out on all this!

wendy,  November 13, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

WAY cute! I've always wanted to know how to make bows. I love them. :)

Anonymous,  November 13, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

LOVE the first bow!!! You are so good at making them!!

sassy stephanie,  November 13, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

You are cheap! My girls won't wear bows anymore. *sad*

Tabitha Blue,  November 13, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Congrats on your day and great shop!! That's awesome... keep up the great work! :)

katie,  November 13, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

sooo cute! I love bows! I'm 22 with 2 girls too;)

katie,  November 13, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

Sooo cute! I love bows! I'm 22 with two girls too;)

Unknown,  November 13, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Adorable- my girls would never wear them, though... and since even pony tails would give me pressure headaches I never pushed it... now the mini-diva is in cosmetology, go figure lolol.
They are really cute, you are very talented.

Esther,  November 14, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

I'm almost tempted to wear one myself. That's the only way I'd get something that pretty in my house. Number 1 is too grown up for stuff like that and NUmber 2 is a real tomboy. I can't put anything in her hair and she always wants it short.

Wendy,  November 14, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Can a 33-year-old lesbian wear a bow? Because I would.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP