Thursday, July 24, 2008

Your Daily Dose of CUTEness

These are from Tuesday night. We weren't that into any shows so we ate popsicles, colored, and played with stickers!! .. Can ya tell? :)









She put them on every single thing herself. How much fun can stickers be..I mean really. LOL! She also stuck them ALL over our bed. EEK! I don't think Chris has seen them yet.. shhh!

3 comments:

Angela,  July 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Her hair is getting so long! I'm sorry about the crappy Dr's appt yesterday! Don't worry about the weight gain though, you were pretty little before, and as long as you are eating right, just know its your baby growing :-)

Jennifer Terrero,  July 24, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

I LOVE her BOG BLUE EYES!!!!!!!!

Christine,  July 24, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Too cute! You'll be finding stickers for weeks. LOL.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP