Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's official..I repell the sun!

No lie! Listen to this..

Friday..we are on our way to the lake. Sun beaming as we leave town! Thankfully, it is still just a shining when we arrive at the lake. We pull out our blanket, chairs, bag, toys, etc.. and walk across the sand to a good spot. Spread out our blanket and what do we feel? RAINDROPS! Grrrr! Out of nowhere.

We didn't leave though, we waited it out. It quit raining, but was still very cloudy. We put on our clothes to go eat with my mom's family and the sun pops back out.

Saturday..we are sitting home, pondering what to do. I suggest my grandma's house to swim in her pool. Cami and Chris get excited, we put our suits on and jump in the car. We drive 5 minutes across town to her house and what do we hear? THUNDER! Then it is followed by 60mph winds, flash flooding, and lightening!! This went on for 4 hours.

We left her house to go home and cook dinner and then the sun pops out!!

Today!..The weather man predicts "Mostly Sunny" weather ALL day today. Yippie!! We are definitely going swimming today. We took Cami outside in our backyard to play with the dog for a little while. I was SO hot my legs were sticking together. I told Chris "Come on, let's go get in the pool" We came in, got our bathing suits on, and headed out the door. 5 mins across town, remember? Chris laughed as we were getting in the car and pointed to the sky! There it was.. the big thunder cloud that was going to ruin our day. SURE ENOUGH! We got out of the car, walked to the back yard and the entire pool is shaded..the wind is blowing hard..and the temp has dropped to around 75 degrees. ARGH!!!

We swam for about an hour anyway, toughin' it because it was cold! After we were home about 20 minutes, here comes the sun! Chris had went out to mow and quickly reappeared in the house because the sun was beating down on him so heavily.

WHY??? LOL! Could this be a coincidence? I sure as heck don't think so..at this point, anyway.

2 comments:

House of Blues,  July 6, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

That is too funny! I love your latest pics. I think you look pregnant, but definately a VERY cute pregnant girl. all you have is a belly. Adorable. Hope you are doing good. =)

Janet,  July 7, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Hahahahaha! That is so funny.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP