Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Be Quiet Moma!"

*GASP*

That was my reaction when I heard that sentence. Here's the story..

I was tenderizing turkey meat to make Scallopini (yum!) and Cami was sitting at the bar watching me like she always does. I put plastic wrap over the top of the meat so it wouldn't splatter then started hammering away on it. It took quite a bit of force because it was such thick meat. Apparently, it made far to much noise. Cami looked up from the sales ads she was looking at snapped "Be quiet moma!" I stopped mid swing and said "What did you just say?" She got a bit embarassed and said "Be quiet bambi" HAHA!!! She tried to tell me she was talking to the dog.

Tis Tis little girl.. i'm learning your tricks already.

3 comments:

Janet,  July 17, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

OMG! Hahahaha! That is so cute and funny! Oh the things we are all fixin' to experience with our toddlers!!

Joanna,  July 17, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

I am so glad you clarified that your dog's name is Bambi. The thought of her telling you to be quiet AND calling you Bambi was just too much. Very funny though.

Anonymous,  July 17, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

LOL! That's funny. You're lucky though. Zoey says, "Shush up mum mum!"

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP