Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Solutions For Our Growing Cup Collection?!

This is where Cami's bottles/cups have been since we started using bottles at 4months old. It has always been cluttered and unorganized, but it's getting out of hand. Seriously on my nerves too!! I was just thinking that when Carrah arrives, *Where will her bottles go?* I need some advice and tips, please!!! TIA!



6 comments:

Christine,  July 22, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Here's something for bottles.
http://kidsstuff.stores.yahoo.net/k117-bottlecase.html

Not quite sure if they work for sippies or not. I ended up getting rid of all of my regular sippy cups and just bought the take and toss cups with straws. After I use the straws that come with them a time or 2 then I just buy packs of straws. I hope someone else has better suggestions.

Joanna,  July 22, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Bottles are pretty easy. There are a number of bottle racks that you can get at BRU and such. We had a small one that worked well. Sippy cups, I have no clue. I'm ready to throw them all out. If only Michael would stop spilling.

Lainey-Paney,  July 22, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

I cleared out a cabinet just for bottles. It's an upper cabinet. As for his (Gage's) plates & bowls, I keep them in a lower cabinet with the tupperware, so that I can say, "Gage will you get a bowl please?" & it gives him something to do.

bottles & lids: I try to keep the designated lid with the corresponding bottles b/c Hubby has a difficult time knowing what goes with what (I know, I know, it's like rocket science, right?).

I keep a little plastic bowl in there for the straw inserts & those rubbery things inside the hard sippy lids.

Kelly,  July 22, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Can you clean out a cabinet just for the cups and bottles? That is what we do that way they aren't on the counter. If that isnt an option then what about a decorative basket to put on the counter or on top of the fridge for them?

Pam,  July 22, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

I cleared out a whole cabinet for bottles and sippies and all kinds of kid stuff about months ago. It's been a lifesaver for us!

LauraC,  July 22, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Oh my, I will have to take a picture of our organization for you! With twins, we always need some way to organize stuff.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP