Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another funk has hit me

Not sure why, but i've been down lately. Blah! It seems like i'm always SO bored. It's insanely hot outside so we don't get out a whole lot. I seriously already feel so heavy and swolen that I often wonder how i'm going to make it all the way to October.

On another vent note, Cami is crazy whiney lately! AH! It is like nails on a chalkbord to me. I don't mind crying, constantly talking etc..but PLEASE stop the whining!!! Also, just to add, it isn't like she's whining FOR anything..it's just to whine. LOL! We're both bored. Oh and we can't go anywhere and spend money because we are trying to save every last penny for our vacation in a little over a month. Gas and groceries take enough out of us.

Sorry i'm just pi$$y!!

5 comments:

Lindsay,  July 15, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone! Big, pregnant, hot, and crazy 2-year old here, too. I was just thinking last night, as JTC lost his bedtime story priveleges, that I could never be a SAHM!

Maria,  July 15, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

Sorry you are in a funk, girl. I hear ya with the whining...we're all about that here, too. Oh, and the tantrums are lovely as well. I hope it gets better soon.

Mama Mia,  July 15, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

I think I missed something, where are you going on vaca??

Karla,  July 15, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Isn't the whining the WORST?!?!?!?! Sorry to hear about your "funk" and I hope you are feeling chipper again soon!!!

Donna & Ellie,  July 16, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

i'm sorry - and a little relieved that i'm not the only one with an exceptionally whiney 2 yr old all of a sudden! OMG it's seriously like the purpose of the whining is to be whiney - girl i sympathize. Love ya :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP