Monday, July 7, 2008

Carrah Kate in 4D

We got to go see our new little girl in 4D today!! She is adorable. Looks so much like Cami..it's crazy! She has much chubbier cheeks, though. The tech was surprised at how chunky her cheeks and thighs looked already. Esp after I told her Cami was only 6lbs 2 oz at birth! Carrah is weighing in at 1lb 10oz as or right now. Most importantly, everything looked healthy as can be!!

I put a few of Cami in between some of them. Sorry they're so small.. we took them with our camera phone before we had a digi camera.






















11 comments:

Lara,  July 7, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

So amazing! I can't believe how similar Cami and Carrah look. I can't wait to see her in the outside world!

Fullerton Family,  July 7, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

Awesome pics, I love the similiarites already!!!

Lisa and Curtis,  July 7, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

WOW Kaycee! That is crazy how much they look alike!
I love the pics!!! She is beautiful just like her momma, and sister!! TFS!
~Lisa

Lindsay,  July 7, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Great pictures!!! She really does look a lot like Cami! That is definitely a good thing - Cami is so adorable.

Kelly,  July 7, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Wow! That is just amazing!! She will be here before you know it!! You look great!!

Anonymous,  July 7, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

I have to admit, normally when I see the 4D u/s pics, I'm a little grossed out. The baby is so alien looking! However, that it not the case with little Carrah Kate!! She already looks so beautiful! Just think, in a couple more months you'll be holding her in your arms! TFS the pics!

pinupmomma,  July 7, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

omg she's a lil cami mini me... u look fab!! hugs

Joanna,  July 8, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

I confess, I thought that maybe you were seeing a little more in the ultrasounds than you could really see when you mentioned that she looks like Cami, but then I looked at the pictures and sure enough, they are good enough that I can totally see it! Those 4D ultrasounds are amazing.

Oh, and just remember, if you dress the girls the same and pass the hand me downs to Cara she might get tired of wearing the same outfits for what feels like years. (Sorry, off my soapbox.)

Kaycee,  July 8, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Thanks SO much everyone!! I appreciate the sweet comments.

Joanna I totally agree ab the hand me downs! I'm sure i'll be buying new things all the time (you know bc of the season difference :P)

-Bridget,  July 8, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Amazing pics! I can't believe how much you can see already!

Janet,  July 8, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! She already looks so cute and definitely a resemblance to Cami. I can't believe you will be holding her in your arms soon!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP