Friday, July 11, 2008

My RUDE awakening..literally!

I woke up at 6:15 this morning while Chris was getting ready for work. Still very tired, I wanted to go back to sleep, but my stomach was growling SO loudly that I figured I needed to eat something. I rolled out of bed and made my way downstairs. I ate 2 mini flaxseed apple cinnamon waffles(my new FAV thing) and drank a glass of milk. It didn't wake me up.

I got back into bed with Cami and drifted off. Not 10 minutes later I hear "Moma, mote?" She was awake and wanting the remote to put PBS kids on. (That is how we start off eveyr morning. She absoloutley loves "Curious George" and "Clifford") Anyway.. I turned the channel for her, still half asleep. Then closed my eyes again. Probably 5 seconds later I feel my body going into shock, or that's what it seemed like in my sleep. I jumped up to see that she had gotten Chris' water cup off his dresser and poured it all over me!!!! GRR, I started this day off for the second time in a very bad mood. I guess I should've stayed awake the first time. haha..

7 comments:

Lara,  July 11, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Hey, at least you don't have to take a shower now right? Hehe. I hope your day goes better! TGIF!

Joanna,  July 11, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Oh, that little stinker! I'm LMAO right now, and I just know it's going to come back and haunt me latter. DH keeps a glass of water by the bed. I must never forget that.

Fullerton Family,  July 11, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Oh no!!!!! Yep, that's what you get for going back to bed, ha ha!!

Lainey-Paney,  July 11, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

oh man!
what a way to wake up!

...my first thought probably would have been, "oh no! my water broke!"

Anonymous,  July 11, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Zoey has been dumping water out of her cups today too! At least it's not on me, but it's still annoying!

Hope your day wasn't that bad!

Lisa and Curtis,  July 12, 2008 at 3:17 AM  

LOL Kaycee! I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but damn that was funny! Naughty Cami;-) heheee
~lisa

Janet,  July 12, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Oh My!! I gasped just thinking about the cold water splashing all over me! Hope your day got better! (We watch PBS in the mornings too when Mommy needs to wake up some more!)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP