I Tried Something New (Recipe)
It was another Turkey Burger night. We normally do not have burgers this often, but i've been wanting them instead of the Spaghetti or Burritos that I normally make with ground turkey. We were out of cream cheese so I couldn't do the same one as last week..which was "muy delicioso!"
Ground Turkey
1 egg(white) alter to your liking
Chopped Onion(just a little)
1/2 tsp Mustard
Splash of Worsteshire Sauce
Whole package of crushed Cheddar Cheese Crackers
Hamburger Seasoning
Dash of Salt
Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
1 egg(white) alter to your liking
Chopped Onion(just a little)
1/2 tsp Mustard
Splash of Worsteshire Sauce
Whole package of crushed Cheddar Cheese Crackers
Hamburger Seasoning
Dash of Salt
Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
Mix everything together in a big bowl. Divide into pattys. Grill or Fry.
My only reviews are from Chris. He walked in the door from work and said "Mm something smells good!" Then ate every single bite!
Here they are after being pattied up. I know raw hamburger meat isn't the prettiest thing, but I thought they looked neat!
Chris' plate. LOL! I tried to make it as pretty as you can make Burger, Fries, and Beans. (We were out of buns btw) Oops!!

The effect my blogging has had on my child..*embarassed* She said "Picture Cami's" Not sure why it is so blurry..that's strange! (On a side note: she also wanted me to take pictures of her playdoh sitting in a baking pan..for no apparent reason, other than she sees me taking random pics then putting them on here. LOL! What have I done to her??)


1 comments:
That burger sounds delish Kaycee! We've been using a lot of ground turkey lately, but have yet to get brave enough to try burger with it. I may have to try that now!! Yum!~Lisa
Post a Comment