Holy CHEESE!
Has anyone else noticed the price of bagged cheese?? It may be all cheese, but that's the one I noticed. I almost fell over my jaw! $10.18 for a large bag of shredded cheddar cheese. OUCH!!! We can survive without it at that price.
Has anyone else noticed the price of bagged cheese?? It may be all cheese, but that's the one I noticed. I almost fell over my jaw! $10.18 for a large bag of shredded cheddar cheese. OUCH!!! We can survive without it at that price.
© Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
OMG ouch! That is crazy! I haven't bought any in a few wks. We will be living off cereal or something cheap!!
Give me some government cheese please. That's just crazy!
OMG!! Wow that's crazy expensive!! Maybe it's just regional, because I haven't noticed an increase of THAT much in our groceries!
Post a Comment